ENDRA Life Sciences is building it's European Sales and Marketing Team in 2020 with Specialists in Germany, France, the U.K., and Italy!
About ENDRA Life Sciences Inc.
ENDRA Life Sciences is the pioneer of Thermo Acoustic Enhanced UltraSound (TAEUS™), a ground-breaking technology being developed to visualize tissue like CT or MRI, but at 1/50th of the cost, at the point of patient care. TAEUS is designed to work in concert with the over one million ultrasound systems in use globally today. TAEUS is initially focused on the measurement of fat in the liver, as a means to assess and monitor Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease (NAFLD) and inflammation (NASH), chronic liver conditions that affect over one billion people globally, and for which there are no practical diagnostic tools. Beyond the liver, ENDRA is exploring several other clinical applications of TAEUS, including visualization of tissue temperature during energy-based surgical procedures. www.endrainc.com
Promote and support ENDRA Life Sciences’ TAEUS imaging solution targeting liver disease. Develop strategies and execute plans to establish and develop relationships with key opinion leaders, decisions makers at hospitals in an assigned geography and manage the relationship with OEM partners to develop ENDRA’s TAEUS business.
Role includes technology education and training, demand generation and sales support. Proactively support ultrasound OEM partners to identify opportunities and challenges within existing and potential accounts, while assisting in the achievement of business goals and increased sales revenue. Exhibits clinical competency relevant to TAEUS solution and liver disease state
The Clinical Applications Market Development Specialist is a key collaborator and influencer through market and customer knowledge, clinician and practitioner communications, product assessment, product input and requirements, training, and sales and marketing support.
- Become the regional Advocate of the TAEUS technology
- Work with local clinical collaboration sites (hepatology, gastroenterology, radiology) to define and implement and execute collaboration research contracts.
- Provide hands-on training of the TAEUS system for customers and Ultrasound OEM partners sales teams
- Additional support will be provided on a routine basis using telephone, email, and remote internet connections
- Act as the local product expert
- Identify influential clinical sites in the liver space within an assigned territory and present the benefits of the TAEUS technology
- Organize and lead product demonstration independently or in conjunction with an ultrasound OEM partner
- Organize and lead “lunch and Learn” or “Show and Tell” events independently or in conjunction with OEM ultrasound partner
- Identify product Champions with the Ultrasound OEM partners sales team
- Develop relationship with local liver disease clinical societies/association
Sales and Marketing Support:
- Develop and close a pipeline of customers across the radiology, gastro-hepatology and other clinical specialities. Develop a product demonstration and sales forecast.
- Lead sales presentations and product demonstrations in a group format and onsite at clinician practices.
- Attend and represent the company at local or international tradeshows, conferences and workshops
- Assist with the development and production of sales and marketing material: web content, sales brochures, application notes, white papers, proof-of-concept documentation, and PowerPoint presentations.
- Understand and keep updated on competing or adjacent technologies and drug development
- Entrepreneurial, self-starter mindset
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Ability to learn and adapt
- Technical Capacity.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Time Management
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Understanding of the ultrasound applications
- Knowledge or healthcare economics and hospital systems purchasing dynamics
The job requires frequent overnight travel for customer presentations, training, and marketing support domestically or internationally. Valid passport and "global brains" are mandatory and another major European language fluency in addition to English are highly desirable.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a health science, business, or equivalent on-the-job experience.
- Knowledge and understanding of RF physics and experience as an ultrasound sonographer highly desirable.
- Experience with an indirect distribution sales model highly desirable
- Minimum of 5 years experience with medical imaging systems in a sales or sales support capacity, preferably in a medical business organization.
- Experience with external clinical evaluation trials of new medical devices / imaging technology is desired.
- Must have outstanding customer-facing and client service skills.
We are looking for highly motivated professionals who are currently residing in the countries specified in this posting.