Are you interested in taking on an administrative role with a small and growing company? We are hiring a key administrative professional who will help us grow!
ENDRA Life Science’s mission is to commercialize globally accessible technologies that will transform point of care disease detection and diagnosis, and the monitoring of therapies. Specifically with our employees, we focus on attracting, developing and retaining the best talent for our business, challenging our people, demonstrating a “can-do” attitude and fostering a collaborative and mutually supportive environment.
Some key responsibilities include:
- Creates and performs office operations and procedures such as personnel tracking, filing systems, requisition of supplies, and other administrative services.
- Maximizes office productivity through the design and implementation of office processes and procedures.
- Opens mail daily, scans to appropriate electronic storage folders, and organizes for proficiency.
- Tracks disbursement and assignment of company property.
- Captures, organizes, secures, and reports on employee certifications, licenses, credentials, and training. Assures that expirations and renewals are tracked and proper reminders are communicated and escalated.
- Assists with office layout and development of office budget, and initiates cost reduction programs.
- Reviews clerical and personnel records to ensure completeness, accuracy, and timeliness.
- Prepares reports of various types at the request of and for the benefit of management.
- Orders supplies for breakroom and other general facility needs.
- Administers and implements new hire on-boarding processes, including policy acknowledgements, travel cards, security/building access, employee benefits, payroll requirements, equipment assignments and tracking, and technology requirements.
Sales and Marketing:
- Maintain documentation control system including reviewing new documentation or revisions, performing change assessments, coordinating cross-functional team approval, release, distribution, training, and archiving.
- Receives and accepts inventory of parts and supplies; may enter into accounting or materials management system for tracking and reporting.
- Keeps track of parts and supplies inventory and take regular cycle counts, negotiate lower vendor prices and search for alternatives as requested.
- Receives and processes vendor invoices; may input company invoices; enter purchase orders.
- Coordinates logistics for tradeshows (booth + equipment shipments)
- Helps maintain CRM database
- Coordinates local events (customers show and tell, applications and sales training)
- Helps maintain and manage website
- Manages sales order entry,
- Checks proper configuration
- Credit application/credit check if necessary
- Checks alignment between customer PO and ENDRA terms and conditions
- Coordinates with supply chain and manufacturing to ensure proper order fulfilment
- Maintains contract database: distribution contracts, NDAs etc.
- Great organization skills
- Ability to thrive in an environment with little structure and limited resources
- Associates degree in business and 2 years of related experience or 5+ years of related experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Project management abilities
- Intermediate skills with normal office software, including Google office applications and database software
- Experience with Confluence software preferred
- Experience in Medical Device Industry is a plus. This includes Quality Management system processes, parts management, and documentation control.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including short term and long term incentives for individual, team and company performance. Endra is a small company with high energy, collaboration, resourcefulness, and impact that strives to make a big difference in medical technology.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.