ENDRA is on the verge of commercializing ground breaking technology designed to provide clinicians with sensitive and reliable assessment of liver fat content. This is a critical parameter in diagnosing NAFLD and identifying the pathways to NASH and other liver diseases. As we complete our human trials and expand our research collaborations with leading sites in Europe and the US, we are looking to hire an Advanced Application Scientist for Thermo Acoustic Enhanced UltraSound (TAEUS)
- work with collaboration sites and ENDRA legal to define and implement collaboration research contracts with input from Chief Technology Officer
- work with the site to ensure goals and objectives are met and will support the site in writing posters and presentations for academic and clinical meetings
- travel to the site on mutually agreed schedule and will be present for initial installation and hands-on training of the TAEUS system
- Additional support will be provided on a routine basis using telephone, email, and remote internet connections
- Assist software developers with design and methodology validation.
- Test new software versions for defects and usability.
- Provide technical and voice-of-customer feedback to R&D engineers and software developers in order to improve quality and develop new features.
Sales and Marketing Support:
- Assist with the development and production of web content, sales brochures, application notes, white papers, proof-of-concept documentation, and PowerPoint presentations.
- Participate in sales presentations and product demonstrations
- Represent company and products at scientific conferences and high-profile molecular imaging workshops
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The job requires regular overnight travel for customer presentations, training, and marketing support. Initially, in the first year or two, the successful candidate will be required to travel internationally possibly for up to two weeks at a time. Valid passport and "global brains" are mandatory and either French, German, Spanish or Italian language skills are highly desirable.
Required Education and Experience
Bachelor’s of science in a health science, business, or engineering or equivalent on-the-job experience.
MS or PhD preferred with publications and demonstrated expertise in statistics.
Knowledge and understanding of RF physics and experience as an ultrasound sonographer highly desirable.
Minimum of 5 years experience with imaging systems, preferably in a medical business or research organization.
Experience with external clinical evaluation trials of new medical devices / imaging technology is desired.
Must have outstanding customer-facing and client service skills.
Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.